Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Miller’s Dance Studio Web site. On some pages, you can make requests and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are: Name, Email address, Phone number.
The Way We Use Information
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an request only to complete that request. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that request.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above.
Refund Policy: All sales of dance class fees are final
Shipping Policy: NA
Terms and Conditions:
THIS CONTRACT IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND POLICIES STATED HERE
• Once the classes begin for the season, no refunds and no cash credits will be given for any reason. Prior to the
start of classes.
• Payments are due the first of the billing month, payable by cash, check, money order, or credit card. Use of the
payment plan option requires a valid credit card number on file and the completion of a Standby Authorization
form. If a scheduled payment is not received within the two week grace period following the payment due date
(i.e. by the 15th of the month), the current amount due will be charged to the card on file.
• For accounts in arrears, after 60 days the student will be asked to withdraw from classes until payment
arrangements are made with the office.
• No schedule changes can be made without first consulting the directors.
• Dropping a class or withdrawing from the Academy requires written notification to the Academy and tuition
billing will continue until such notification is received.
• A $25 fee will be charged for returned checks.
• Performance Fees & Ticket Prices will be announced as per requirements of organizers, we participate in events.
• The Navrang Dance Academy is not responsible for children left before or after class.
• The Navrang Dance Academy is not responsible for personal property.
• In attending the Navranf Dance Academy, taking dance or fitness classes and otherwise using the facilities and
equipment therein, I do so at my own risk. Navrang Dance Academy shall not be liable for any damages arising from
personal injuries incurred by me in, on or about the premises of the Logrea Dance Academy dance studio/program. I
assume full responsibility for any injuries or damages which may occur to me in, on or about Navrang Dance Academy
studio/program, and I do hereby fully and forever release and discharge Navrang Dance Academy, its shareholders,
directors, officers, dance instructors, employees and agents from any and all claims, demands, damages, rights of action or
causes of action, present or future, whether the same be known, anticipated or unanticipated, resulting from or arising out
of my use of said Navrang Dance Academy dance studio/program, dance classes facilities and equipment thereof.
• The Navrang Dance Academy photographs and videotapes its students in class and performance, and occasionally uses
these photographs and videotapes in its advertising and promotion. By signing this contract and enrolling your child at the
Academy, you agree that your child’s picture/video may be taken and that you consent to the use of these pictures and
videos by the Academy for promotional purposes.
• The taking of photos or video by parents or students anywhere on the premises of the Navrang Dance Academy is strictly
.Cell phones, iPads, computers, and similar devices should remain safely stored in a closed dance bag at all times unless being used for phone calls or homework. No devices
are allowed in the studio classrooms during class or rehearsal - dancers should be focused on the work in the studio at allQtimes.
Contact Information: Navrang Dance Academy, 2059, Park Avenue, South Plainfield, NJ 08820 [732-485-7161]